$59.95 - $99.95
- XC or Cyclocross top guide, ideal for 1x drivetrains - ST and CX guides mount to 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9 seat tubes - E-Type guides fit Shimano E-Type and SRAM S3 frame mount standards
The absoluteBLACK Oval Bash Guide is designed specifically for oval chainrings, keeping your chain secure at every single crank position. This bash guard system provides exceptional durability with maximum weight savings thanks to intelligent design and titanium hardware. - Fully compatible with oval chainrings - The adjustable 48-53mm chainline makes it compatible with most bike setups - Includes titanium hardware and spacers - Suitable for XC, trial, enduro, and aggressive enduro - 26-34t capacity for oval chainrings or 28-36t capacity for round chainrings - Mounts to ISCG-05 mount - Weight: 69g
$13.60 - $14.18
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
$13.99 - $26.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$17.39 - $20.00
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Chrome plated CrMo steel chainring bolt/nut sets (Track is NJS approved)
Shimano's Dura-Ace 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset has set the benchmark in strength-to-weight ratios, which is why it's proven itself at the highest echelon of competition. Made of cold-forged and CNC-machined aluminum, it has hollow crankarms and a hollow large chainring. Both chainrings also feature teeth perfectly designed to assist up- and down-shifts. Perhaps most unique is the 4-arm design that maximizes strength and rigidity where your pedal stroke is strongest. The result is legendary stiffness for awesome power transfer and precision shifting you'll love.
Shimano's new FC-RX810-2 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater for the specific demands of gravel riding and to maintain tighter gear steps for maintaining pedaling rhythm. The 2x11-speed crank is available in a 48-31T, 40T, and 42T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Gravel gear ratios preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Wide-range double - Gear combinations: 48-31T, 40T, 42T
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
RaceFace CINCH Crank Bolt and Puller Cap Sets.
- Preload collar for adjusting tension on bottom bracket bearings - For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
$4.55 $6.00 24% Off
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Designed, tested and manufactured in Race Face's Canadian facility with US sourced carbon and aluminum. NEXT SL combines proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology with their new "Cinch" interface. Interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Spider, direct mount chain rings and bottom bracket sold separately - TL6800 is required to assemble removable spider or direct mount chain ring - Crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the center core- no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined using a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy only available in North America - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
$7.99 - $22.00
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
e*thirteen's TRS Race carbon crankset is crafted from lightweight components, so you can hit the trails at full speed. - Features compression molded carbon fiber crankarms and a 73mm aluminum P3 Connect spindle for superior durability and weight savings - Spindle is located on the non-drive side of the crank for easier chainguide setup and drivetrain maintenance - Crank and spindle features Quick Connect lockring and Adaptive Preload Adjuster for easy chainring installation - The adjustable chainline accommodates non-Boost (142mm), Boost (148mm), and Super Boost (157mm) - Compatible with e*thirteen's SL Guiderings (28-38t options for non-Boost and Boost frames) and UL Guiderings (30-42t options for Super Boost frames) - Compatible with the following bottom bracket standards: 68/73mm threaded BSA, PF30, BB30, BB92 - Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Interface Type: e*Thirteen P3 Connect - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount e*Thirteen - BB Included: No
The e*thirteen XCX Race crankset offers ultra-lightweight construction and uncompromising strength. - Features compression molded carbon fiber crankarms and a 73mm aluminum P3 Connect spindle for superior durability and weight savings - Spindle is located on the non-drive side of the crank for easier chainguide setup and drivetrain maintenance - Compatible with the following bottom bracket standards: 68/73mm threaded BSA, PF30, BB30, BB92 - Crank and spindle features Quick Connect lockring and Adaptive Preload Adjuster for easy chainring installation - Designed to be used with e*thirteen's ultra-lightweight UL Guidering (30-42t) for optimal weight savings - Number of Chainrings: No Rings Included - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs , 141/148 Boost Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Interface Type: e*Thirteen P3 Connect - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 12 - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount e*Thirteen - BB Included: No
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Long bolts are used for the following chainrings: 110 BCD 4-bolt outer and inner road oval, 104 BCD oval 26/28/32t, 64 BCD round 26/28/30t, 94 BCD oval 30/32/34t, all CX round chainrings - Set of 4
absoluteBLACK Chainring Bolts are used to mount chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts are crafted from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. - Bolts use a Torx T30 interface for greater reliability - Short bolts are used for the following chainrings: 104 BCD oval 34/36t, 104 BCD round 32/34/36/38t, and bashrings - Set of 4
Page 1 of 11 Next page