Write a Review
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$204.00 - $532.00 $361.00 - $532.00 Up to 43% Off
When tracks get really, really rocky and the roots are thicker than your legs, it is time to choose a wheel like the E 1700 SPLINE 30. Paired to a 2.5-inch tire you end up with an enormous amount of grip, allowing you to attack even the nastiest sections quite relaxed. The wheel build with double butted Competition spokes in their strongest straight pull edition is based on DT's reliable and lightweight Ratchet System hubs. A combination just right for Enduro use: strong enough to go through anything, light enough to get there.
$18.99 - $19.99 $18.99 - $24.99 Up to 20% Off
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
$39.99 - $40.00 $40.00 - $44.99 Up to 11% Off
FSA Pro Road Chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any road drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Basic, clean, and dependable performance – that’s FSA's Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC machined to achieve the Gossamer’s shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 154g
$35.95 $39.95 10% Off
- The ultimate hollow pin Singlespeed chain, superlight and superstrong - Black inner links and white outer links, cut-out to reduce weight - Pins tested at an impressive tensile strength of 1300Kgf - Profiled link plates allow maximum cog wrap (as low as 9 tooth) - Packaged in a round tin box. 325/355g
$10.00 - $16.80 $13.00 - $16.80 Up to 23% Off
For use with 2000+ Hayes 74mm eye-to-eye calipers (adapters/calipers for 22mm mounts are no longer available) - (IS) International Standard 51mm tabs; (QR) Quick Release; (TA) thru-axle - Note: Fox-36/40 (thru-axle), Rock Shox Pike (Maxle), and Psylo (Tullio) axle forks use IS-QR adapters
$16.00 $24.99 36% Off
The K-EDGE Gravity Top Cap is a great computer mount for those mountain riders that already a lot going on with the cockpit of their bikes, or just want a simple and sleek looking computer mount. The Top Cap replaces your already existing top cap with the K-EDGE Gravity top cap. Ideal position for Downhill and Enduro racing/riding, but is also a popular solution for any bike when using a smaller style computer (20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 820). - CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Garmin Specific Co- Polymer Interface - Compatibility: All Garmin Edge® Computers including the 1030*, 1000*, 820, 810*, 800*, 510, 520, 500, 200, 25, 20. Also supports the Touring, Touring Plus, Forerunner 310XT, and 910XT. (Larger EDGE computers such as 800, 810, 1000, 1030 may interfere with very steep, upright, stem angles.) - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA. - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
$17.00 - $18.25
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- High performance compound recommended for all-conditions - Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
- Made from 6061 aluminum for durability and long lasting protection - Includes heavy duty hardware to eliminate weak points - Designed with the double sliding wedge system to accommodate a wide range of handlebar id's - Machined pockets on inside of plug allow plug to nest on the handlebar for a more secure fit
$49.99 $54.99 9% Off
Commonly referred to as a 4th Hand, Park's Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight. Its one-hand operation and thumblock holds the cable so you can easily maintain cable tension while tightening cable fixing bolts and nuts. Made from chrome-plated and heat-treated steel and featuring cushion grips for comfort, the Park Cable Stretcher is a must for any serious mechanic.
$15.49 $21.99 30% Off
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
$4.55 $6.00 24% Off
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
$94.00 - $111.99
Specifically designed with the growing Enduro scene in mind, the Indy Leg combines the unrestricted mobility of the Race Face Charge Leg with the additional impact protection of the T5 Evo. Second-skin Butterfly Mesh sleeve with targeted D30 high performance shock absorbing protective foam knee. Protection you can trust on rowdy descents built into a minimal sleeve for unlimited range of motion while climbing. - Lycra and butterfly mesh sleeve offers second skin fit - Targeted D30 high performance shock absorbing impact foam knee coverage - Woven elastic top strap with Velcro closure for personalized adjustment - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures "stay-put" fit - Silicone patch at shin eliminates slippage
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
$989.95 $1,500.00 34% Off
650b wheels are notorious for their playful handling, which is why the ultra-wide design of the Roval Traverse SL Fattie 650b wheels are the perfect complement to this style of riding. The reason behind this is simple: Aside from an immaculate, lightweight, and bombproof carbon layup, with a wide, 30mm carbon rim (internal width), these wheels dramatically increase both stability and traction. Ultimately, this all boils down to more control. The extra width also allows for more tire volume, which means more suppleness in the ride quality. And not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tire, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless. These wheels also include the Roval tubeless plug system, which is an easy and super lightweight solution for tubeless setups. At the front hub, you'll get a thru-axle design with 15/20mm compatibility (end cap options included), and at the rear, the hub features DT Swiss internals for lightening-fast engagement and acceleration. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure a painstaking attention to detail.
Replacement Hydraulic lever only. Does not include rubber hood or brake caliper. Includes 2000mm hose and fittings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM 11 - Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11 - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
$0.95 $1.00 5% Off
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
$3.95 $5.00 21% Off
Replacement pads for all Specialized Covert helmets. - Size Specific
$3.95 $5.00 21% Off
Replacement buttons and straps for the Remora Aero Storage. - Rubber straps and buttons to secure the Remora Top Tube Storage container.
$3.95 - $9.95 $5.00 - $15.00 Up to 34% Off
Replacement visor for all S3 MT and S-Works MT helmets.
$3.95 $5.00 21% Off
Replacement pads for all Specialized Street Smart helmets.
$5.00 $6.00 17% Off
A stem mount for SpeedZone Elite, Comp, and Pro computers.
$6.95 $10.00 30% Off
Replacement visor for all Andorra helmets.
$6.95 $10.00 30% Off
Replacement fit system assembly for Echelon, Echelon II, Propero II, Tactic, Tactic II with mushroom-plug snap attachment (verses the new 5-position adjustable attachment).
Page 1 of 5 Next page