Offering decreased rolling resistance on paved roads, unbeatable comfort on gravel, and a weight barely over 1610g, the Stan’s Avion Carbon Disc Wheelset is the future of performance road wheelsets. The Avion's Bead Socket Technology (BST-R) works flawlessly with tubelesss-specific road tires, traditional clincher tires used with tubes, and wider gravel and cyclocross tires. The 28mm WideRight rim profile of the Avion increases tire volume and decreases pressure for less rolling resistance, superior traction, and more comfort. Featuring Stan's vibration damping Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) and built around the reliability and quick engagement of Stan's Neo hubs, the Avion offers performance that doesn't stop when the pavement ends.
Avion wheels come with yellow tape and 55mm tubeless valves installed. Rear wheels ship with 12x142mm TA end caps installed, but also include QR end caps and skewers. Also inside the box you'll find replacement spokes, small parts bag, and a final QC readout for your unique wheelset.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- Designed for disc brake road, gravel, and cyclocross
- 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC-machined Neo hubs
- BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires
- 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25-40mm tires
- Sapim spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Axle||142 x 12mm|
|Inner Rim Width||21.6mm|
|Outer Rim Width||28mm|
|Hub||Neo S with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim CX-Sprint Black 2.0/(1.2x2.5)/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Extras||Tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 700c||847746027249||SWAV90053|